Have you ever wondered what it would be like to dive in Japan? Are there strange fish? How's the ocean bottom? EastDive organizes diving tours to Izu Peninsula - the most popular dive spots close to Tokyo. Izu is in the Indo-Pacific zone, which has tropical and indigenous species of fish as well as hard and soft corals.
- Each weekend and Daily tours are available each weekend throughout the year
- All EastDive guides are PADI Instructors
- Our English speaking instructors have lived in Japan and dived in Izu for many years
- Shore and boat dives are available
- 2-day tours with an overnight stay are available
- Beginner and Advanced divers welcome
- Dive tour for izu peninsula over night. This tour has ben 2 dive site around 4 dives included.
Dive sites information,
2days trip possible to request for dive sites
Nakagi, Mikomoto for South Izu
Kumomi, Tago for West Izu
＊Over night tour can arrangement other dive site on the secound day. will be possible to request for East, West and South izu peninsula .
Over night Certified Divers
Pricing| ALL JPY
Prices include: 4 Tanks, Shore dives ,Weights,
English speaking guided ( 4 dives )
Dive service, facilities fee, and Transportation Accomodation ( twin share ) , Dive insurance
( Tax is not included )
Add-on and Optionals | ALL JPY
Diver Certification any organization
Towel, sandals, Swimsuit ( Dry inner )
Log book ( If you have )
Free of charge and Optionals
Optional rentals｜Per day
To make a booking, please out the reservation form. You can also stop by EastDive. If possible, please come to EastDive shop to sign up for a tour, get a feel for the program, ask questions, etc.
- Rental equipment sizes are limited. If you are over 190 cm tall, heavier than 90 kilos or have feet larger than 30 cm, please contact us
- Prescription masks are not available for rental. Please contact us to purchase a prescription mask
- Under the age of 18 need the signature of a parent or guardian
- Please complete payment within 3 days of making a reservation.
- You can pay by credit card Online, bank transfer or pay by cash (come to EastDive not to be on the day )