THE BEST DIVE CENTER TOKYO
Our company was started back in 2001 by Nobuhiko Usami (PADI-806229). He first opened for business in Tokyo after becoming a certified PADI Course Director at PADI's US headquarters in California. After our long history of providing overseas customers with diving experiences,
East dive is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center based in Tokyo, and we have been doing business for here for almost over twenty years now.
East Dive located central Tokyo of NAKANO, closed from Shinjuku station 1 stop on the Chuo JR Line or 3 stop on the Marunouchi Line Subway, Office open 12:00pm to 20:00pm Monday - Friday . almost week end out for ocean dive trip or training dives for izu peninsula, when you come to office please let us know make a contact before you come .
OFFICE FACILITIES OVER VIEW
East Dive Tokyo Office and store will be explanation all PADI Course and Dive trip for Izu peninsula, and consultation for professional candidate who want know how to learning Instructor development, we also sales diving equipment many dealer of manufacturer Customer it's found some of there want . take free CAFE enjoy talk with staff,
TOKYO OFFICE MAP
- Head to 新中野駅/Shinnakano on the Marunouchi Line Subway, or 中野駅/Nakano on the JR Line.
- From 新中野駅/Shinnakano take the No. 3 or No. 4 Exit. At 鍋屋横町/Nabeyayokocho-Crossing turn left turn and walk 3 minutes.
- From 中野駅/Nakano, take the South Exit and follow the road. At "Zero Hole" turn right and follow the road for 10 minutes.
〒164-0011 4-21-19 Chuo Nakano-ku Tokyo
ATAMI BASE OFFICE MAP
- Head to Odawara station/on the JR Line.
- Diving on the day we meet at Atami station,