Winter Campaign !
Free Drysuit rental from November！
Welcome to Diving in Izu
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to dive in Japan? Are there strange fish? How's the ocean bottom? EastDive organizes diving tours to Izu Peninsula - the most popular dive spots close to Tokyo. Izu is in the Indo-Pacific zone, which has tropical and indigenous species of fish as well as hard and soft corals.
- Tours are available on weekdays and weekends throughout the year
- All EastDive guides are PADI Instructors
- Our English speaking instructors have lived in Japan and dived in Izu for many years
- Shore and boat dives are available
- 2-day tours with an overnight stay are available
- Day trips to the east and west of the Izu Peninsula consist of2 dives, either from the shore or from a boat.
- Beginner and Advanced divers welcome
All included services
Day Trip Dives
Dive sites information
Shore Dives are possible from :
Hatsushima・Futo・Usami・IZU Ocean park ・Yawatano・Shishihama・Ohsezaki・Ida・Toi・Koganezaki ・ Over 10 dives sites are available!
Boat Dives possible from :
Atami・Futo・IZU Ocean Park・Toi・Tago ・And at any of the shore dive locations!
Let us know if you have any requests, for example, shipwreck, cave diving, deep diving or drift diving.
All dives are guided.
There will be an English speaking PADI instructor on your tour. Don't worry if you're a solo diver; we can pair you up with a diving buddy or a guide.
Day Trip for Certified Divers
Pricing | ALL JPY
Add-on and Optional | ALL JPY
Free of Charge and Optional
Optional Rentals ｜Per day
(Tax is not included)
To make a booking, please fill out the reservation form. also you can contact us get a feel for the program, ask questions, etc. before booking .
- Diver Certification (any diving organization)
- Towel, Sandals, Swimsuit (or dry inner)
- Logbook (if you have one)
- Rental equipment sizes are limited. If you are over 190 cm tall, heavier than 90 kilos or have feet larger than 30 cm, please contact us.
- Prescription masks are not available for rental. Please contact us to purchase a prescription mask.
- Participants under the age of 18 need a signature of a parent or guardian.
- Please complete the payment within 3 days of making a reservation.
- You can pay by credit card online, bank transfer or pay by cash. (Please visit the dive shop prior to the trip if you wish to pay by cash. Payments can not be made on the day of the dive. )