DIVING EXPRESS FROM TOKYO TO IZU PENINSULA
FREE transportation from Tokyo to Izu! EastDive offers a pick-up service departing from Shinjuku station (West Exit) or from the dive shop. It takes about 2-3 hours by highway to reach the major dive sites of Izu Peninsula. Day trip tours will return to Tokyo in the evening.
- 6:00 am Depart from EastDive shop
- 6:30 am Departure from Shinjuku Station
- 8:30 am Atami station pickup
- 9:30 am Meet at dive site or Jougasaki Kaigan Station pickup
- 9:30 am Arrive at Izu Peninsula dive site
- Start diving adventure!
- Our plan has every week end has over night tour from saturday to sunday .
- if you want day trip on saturday please use train back to tokyo from Jougasaki kaigan Station
- or ask dive shop day trip back to tokyo on saturday ?
- All seats are reclining
- Under the seat there are boxes to hold your personal belongings
- Personal drink holder
- Personal air conditioning duct
- Rear facing monitor for watching DVDs
- HIghway bus parking area (closest to the shops)
Departure from Shinjuku Station Information
The meeting point is a two minute walk from JR SHINJUKU STATION west exit
- Exit the gate and head for the underground passage
- Look for the rotary with bus parking
- EastDive meeting place is at the bus stop
- Look for the shop vans: Diving Express 1 or Diving Express 2